Assistant Retail Project Development Manager
- Contribute to aspects and/or phases of projects,
- Identify issues and/or non-conformances, escalating for the attention of senior staff.
- Contribute to the bid aspects of projects as directed which may include conducting research, demographics and competitor analysis to support and inform management decision making.
- Contribute to the preparation, of contracts which may include undertaking cost analysis and preparing recommendations on contract variations under supervision;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, and/or Construction Management, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- May have experience in infrastructure services management and knowledge of Construction, Property Development and Investment Management industries.
- Planning, organising and analytical skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competencies include;
- Interpersonal Ability
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.