Contact Centre Assistant Manager - Harrow
Are you passionate and committed to delivering amazing customer service?
At Metro Bank we are looking for talented people who display outstanding qualities that are in keeping with our values of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service. Your focus will be on effective teamwork, professional management and inspirational leadership.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support, and as a minimum you will need to have a proven track record at supervisory level, within a contact centre environment.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the Site Manager in providing supervision of the team and performance of all operational duties and assume complete responsibility in their absence. You will be expected to co-ordinate team schedules and provide leadership to Contact Centre Representatives.
In return we will make sure that you're well rewarded, with a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, non-contributory pension scheme, and bonus scheme.
This is what you will be doing:
• Leading a team who will deliver amazing customer service every day
• Be responsible for the full operational running of the Site, in deputy of the Store Manager
• Maintaining and exceeding service standards and call quality
• Work closely with the performance team ensuring amazing conversations occur each and every time we speak to our customers. Delivery of performance coaching and feedback
• Supporting in busier periods by taking customer calls
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Deliver inspirational leadership
• Thrive working in a fast paced contact centre
• Lead a team of up to 15 colleagues
• Display communication skills that are second to none
• Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays)
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!