Business Analyst - Mortgages
Do you love being part of a fast moving team? Do you thrive in a delivery focused and demanding environment? Are you a Business Analyst with mortgage experience who is looking to join a team you can add value to every day? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Metro bank is changing the way Britain banks and we are growing! The mortgages programme is delivering a new original platform in order to provide the best services for our customers. As a Business Analyst, you will provide analysis, outputs and excellent stakeholder management to make sure we successfully deliver projects.
So what would you be doing?...
• Working with colleagues and vendors to produce and own business requirements, functional specifications and business cases
• Translating business requirements into clear documented user stories, suitable for hand-over to other teams for implementation
• Supporting the build, test, training and deployment project processes, making sure that the business requirements are delivered and the solution will be fit for purpose
• Leading colleagues through the process of defining requirements
• Facilitating and running workshops
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Extensive experience as a Business Analyst on transformation projects, either as a consultant or in a financial services organisation
• Experience of all stages of the project lifecycle
• You will have experience of producing and owning business cases, user stories and acceptance criteria, as-is process maps and to-be process maps
• Experience using DPR would be beneficial
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck