Communication Development Executive
Are you confident in making the most of your email development skills and document production knowledge? Are you passionate about delivering best-in-class multi-channel communication campaigns? Do you want to be part of the Revolution in British Banking? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
We are now on the lookout for a Communications Development Executive, to build our email templates and to take ownership of the document/letter template production and be the in-house subject matter expert. You will work with colleagues across the Bank to produce customer facing communications and provide advice on best practice, design and testing. You will be encouraged to promote change and apply your creative thinking to continue and improve your customer and product user experience.
So what would you be doing?
• Building letters/documents
• Testing and scheduling email campaigns according to project requirements
• Working with challenging data structures
• Tracking moving projects
• Liaising and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and internal clients
• Monitoring the system to identify issues
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Comfortable working with an email distribution platform
• Able to work with Xperido or similar document/letter production system
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues identified
• Proven experience in working on several projects at a time
• Knowledge of data models and mapping is required
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be great
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!