Are you a great communicator with a passion for writing? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Content Support, you will be at the centre of all the information we share on our internal knowledgebase (Metropedia). You will be making sure colleagues have accurate, accessible and helpful information so that they can surprise and delight our customers. You will be the first point of contact for all requests and technical issues relating to Metropedia (that’s our knowledgebase!), and you will make every wrong right for our colleagues!
So what would you be doing?...
• Reviewing new and updated Metropedia pages
• Building new pages for teams without authors and projects
• Updating existing pages and making sure content meets our quality criteria
• Supporting Metropedia authors with technical questions (e.g. using editing tools, coding)
• Responding to requests for information and handling colleague feedback
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• You might currently be an amazing Cashier with exceptional attention to detail
• You will be comfortable with technology. Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, content management systems (CMS) is a plus
• Excellent writing and communication skills, an A Level in English or overseas equivalent would be great!
• You need to be very organised and able to prioritise and manage a busy workload, whilst always delivering amazing service
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!