Operations Support - Invoice Finance - Guildford (12 month Mat Cover)
Do you wow your customers with your quick and accurate eye for detail? Love working in a fast paced environment? Ready to explore your potential in the world of Finance? Then we could have the role for you…
Invoice Finance are able to give our customers the opportunity to improve their cash flow to grow and invest in their business. Rather than waiting for an invoice to clear, we can lend them money based on how much the customer is due to pay. As Operations Support you will create FANs by providing a fantastic customer experience, processing customer transactions quickly and accurately.
So what would you be doing?
• Helping customers with queries over the phone, through emails and in writing
• Processing cash collections using a variety of internal systems, looking after all the money coming in and going out to customers
• Balancing out customer accounts and resolving reconciliations
• Making sure you are on hand to help colleagues with any payment related bump ups
• Becoming the go-to person for our third party network, you’ll be dealing with other financial institutions on a day to day basis
• Accurately maintaining customer records, making sure our customers and the bank are protected from any risk
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Having a fantastic eye for detail will be essential to all the data input required in this role
• Experience of working in administrative role previously
• Thriving on providing outstanding customer service – you will be able to evidence how you create an amazing customer experience
• Passionate about getting to know the Invoice Finance world, you may have worked in a financial field previously but this isn’t essential
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!