Do you consider yourself a revolutionary developer? Are you a budding innovator with a passion for Dynamics CRM? Do you want to work for a Bank that is achieving incredible growth? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a CRM Developer, you will be a hands-on developer who can provide speedy changes for the team as required. Your role will make sure that we deliver an exceptional service to our customers at all times by making improvements to CRM.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing functionality and business workflows within CRM
• Reviewing and discussing requirements with your team
• Building a better experience for colleagues and customers
• Helping to reduce costs by implementing more efficient processes
• Working closely with colleagues to resolve issues raised in the defect management tool
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Comfortable prioritising several tasks and pieces of work
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Web development, Microsoft .NET development and Microsoft SQL services
• Able to integrate CRM with third party applications
• An understanding of Agile / Scrum methodology practices
• Microsoft Dynamic 2013 Certified
• Experience of integrating document management solutions
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!