There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work part time hours during the working week. As a Full-Time Temporary Outbound Parts Telesales Advisor for Lookers PLC, Nissan Newcastle you will work alongside our dedicated team generating new business by phone and ensuring you are providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction whilst also meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by identifying opportunities, producing leads and booking appointments for the sales team to attend.
- Naturally building rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs and proactively promote vehicle features and benefits to match those needs
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements
- Consistently providing exceptional customer service throughout the process so all customers' expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Managing the database and processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising effectively with all departments within the Parts Services to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong negotiating skills coupled with a desire and enthusiasm to exceed monthly targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially via the telephone
- Organised and systematic approach to work with the ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Detail-orientated and confident in dealing with technical product information
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of general IT systems
- Reliable and highly motivated with the ability to work on initiative with minimal supervision while also working successfully as part of a first class sales team
- Friendly, but professional manner demonstrating integrity, discretion, and objectivity.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.