We are recruiting for a dynamic Practice Manager for a successful Consultancy based in central London. The firm specialises in cultural heritage projects and have international reach. This is a multi-faceted role that will ensure the smooth running of operations, oversee projects and work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement business strategy. The successful incumbent will need to have had previous work experience in a similar professional environment within a global organisation.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Ability to manage the day-to-day operations, working closely with HR and Finance
- Proven experience in practice management ideally within a global business
- Strong people management experience
- Proactive, good communicator and a collaborative manner
- Ideally experience within a Consultancy or project-based environment
This is a great opportunity to join a small, agile company with flexible hours. Please apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly