Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Business Manager to join our busy dealership to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly.
You will understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale. You will build rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly. You will also monitor finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis. You will work with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives. In addition to this, you will qualify customer's demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer. Acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries and logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we're looking for:
- Previous Business Manager Experience is essential
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Previous car sales experience not necessary
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.