What is the purpose of the role?
Amey is looking for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator to join our team in Woodbridge, Suffolk to provide wide range administrative support services to an operational contract or functional team.
This position can be a full time role 37.5 hours or a part time position of 30 hours a week - flexible working available.
What are the key accountabilities?
- Administrative duties in support of the team
- Asset and inventory control
- Demand planning and processing
- Purchase order processing
- Transport co-ordination and liaison with sub-contractors as required
- Facilitation of meetings
- Management of contract filing and archives
- Collate and input information arising from maintenance and transaction activity
- Liaise with MoD units on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that safe systems of work are adopted and company Health, Safety and Environment policies are read, understood and adhered to at all times
- A flexible attitude to the work environment and prepared to absorb additional duties as required
What are we looking for?
- GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent level of education
- Must be computer literate and experienced in Microsoft Office packages
- No restrictions to gaining MoD security clearance
- Experience or background in automotive industry would be advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate a level of administrative and organisational skills, together with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, data accuracy
- Able to structure own actions to deliver required service
- Acts swiftly to achieve tasks and goals
- Understands impact of own actions within team and promotes improvement