We are able to consider flexible or alternative working patterns for the right candidate, such as school hours, although any flexible working pattern would need to fall within normal office hours (ie we cannot accommodate evening or weekend work).
Miles Smith Ltd, is an Insurance broker specialising in Niche market areas such as motor fleet and trade, waste and recycling, leisure and night life etc.
We have a main head office in London where the majority of staff are based, we have 2 smaller offices; one in Bedfordshire and one in Sudbury where this role will be based. The Sudbury office deals solely in motor based policies.
We are seeking a first class, experienced administrator to provide an outstanding support and administrative service to both internal and external customers processing to agreed service standards and within agreed time frames.
Job Duties include:
- Quote Logging onto the company system in a timely and organised manner
- To process an allocation of work to agreed service levels and standards.
- To effectively manage a workload, prioritising as necessary to achieve deadlines and ensure customer service standards are maintained.
- To maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge and expertise.
- To play an active role in the team, supporting and striving towards the set objectives.
- Tasks will include administration duties such as; emailing, typing letters, answering the phone, invoicing, filing, photocopying.
- The role will also include data entry duties involving accurately logging quotes onto the system.
We are looking for someone with the following skills/qualities;
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages (especially word, excel and outlook)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Attention to detail, able to accurately input data and spot mistakes.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- A team player who is happy to help out colleagues when required to do so.
No insurance experience necessary as full training will be given on the job.
If you think this role is for you, please apply with a cover letter and CV outlining why you think you can make a success of this role. We can talk about flexibility with candidates at interview stage.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly