Lendlease Salary and Package:
Competitive Salary (dependant on experience) + £5705 Car Allowance + Health + Pension + 25 days holiday + other Flexible Benefits
What are we looking for?
Lendlease is looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave (6-12 month fixed term) from our office in Elephant & Castle.
The Marketing Manager will support the Lendlease residential portfolio (www.lendlease.com/uk/residential/). Working across all residential developments in the UK including Elephant Park (www.elephantpark.co.uk), The Timberyard Deptford (www.homesbylendlease.co.uk/deptford), Hungate (www.homesbylendlease.co.uk/hungate), Potato Wharf (www.homesbylendlease.co.uk/potato-wharf) not to mention future developments at Harringay and Euston.
Job purpose and scope
This role is responsible for the delivery and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns, both in the UK and internationally, for Lendlease's significant residential portfolio, which currently includes Elephant Park, The Timberyard, Deptford, Cambium, Southfields and Hungate York. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Residential, it is vital that the Marketing Manager develops strong working relationships with Sales Managers, Marketing colleagues and Development Managers. The role will require the co-ordination and delivery of events, campaigns and marketing collateral for specified developments, whilst maintaining brand and reputation standards.
Previous experience working in Marketing for a Residential Developer is essential.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for the projects, focusing on maximum lead generation and sales targets
- Manage and maintain a consistently strong brand identity for each residential scheme, in line with Lendlease brand guidelines.
- Coordinate the design of new Marketing Suites and Show Homes; liaising with external agencies and interior designers to manage the installation / delivery and working closely with the project managers to ensure all health and safety
- Create marketing collateral, including brochures, floorplans, leaflets, adverts and EDMs, ensuring development and corporate brands are adhered to throughout all activity
- Maintain online activity including websites, property portals, e-campaigns, social media, pro-actively improving and updating development websites on a timely basis
- Deliver cost effective advertising campaigns, working in conjunction with our Media Agency
- Manage the delivery of development models, CGIs, fly throughs and all visual assets
- Organisation and management of internal and external events, including launches
- Brief photographers for events, development shoots (lifestyle/views) and film shoots, managing the image databases in order to meet brand aspirations and provide an image bank for future use
- Implement signage strategies, including directional signage, hoarding and site signage to ensure site presentation standards are met and drive customer enquiries
- Work closely with the PR agency and internal Corporate Affairs team, to assist with the delivery of PR plans, media relations and award entries
- Deliver and manage the marketing budget for each project, ensuring all purchase orders, invoices and budget reporting is managed in a timely manner in line with Lendlease's contractual agreements with suppliers
- Maintain excellent internal and external communications with key stakeholders in order to protect and build the reputation of Lendlease.
- Undertake market research for the purpose of buyer profiling and fine-tuning marketing strategies, coordinating the preparation of market analysis and reports to support and inform management decision making.
- Monitor and analyse the market and competitor activity
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of marketing and communications developments and trends, ensuring the development and execution of marketing initiatives in accordance with best practice industry standards and in compliance with applicable legislation.
- Ensure Lendlease's Incident & Injury Free policy is adhered to at all times
Essential / Desirable Criteria:
- Professional Marketing Degree and ideally be a member or working towards being chartered with the Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Have experience in business to consumer and business to business (B2C and B2B) marketing
- Experience with marketing in the residential development marketing.
- A good understanding of digital marketing and the ability to use various web design platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written for effective interaction with internal and external stakeholders and external agencies (Digital, Creative etc)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate strategy into practical plans aligned to the Commercial Business Line objectives
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing projects.
- Strong copyrighting and editing skills
- Hands on approach, be able to think on your feet and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Proactive, focused and flexible, with a committed, motivated style
- Be able to demonstrate experience in developing and implementing successful brand strategies
- Be able to demonstrate excellent project management capability
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and management skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and organize multiple tasks
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to clarify and remain focused on a brief