Recruitment Consultant - Creative Agency
Wanted – Recruitment Consultant with a Collaborative Spirit
Flexible, part time or full time hours available
- Working with a growing client base made up of some of the top London creative agencies and Brands
- Helping to build an impressive portfolio of new clients
- Working across a variety of fast-paced briefs across all levels
- Covering the full spectrum of recruitment from candidate sourcing to winning new clients through strategic business development
- Existing recruitment experience is a must
- A passion for everything design and creative
- A thorough and well-structured training programme
- Passionate and driven
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- Wants to make their mark
- A keen interest in the creative sector
- A love of recruitment
- Ability to hit the ground running
- A desire to grow a profitable desk and be part of a growing division
- Sales driven professional with a keen eye for creative.
We are the leading recruiter for the creative industries, based in London’s West End. We’re made up from specialist consultants, experts in sectors within the areas we cover, from Creative and Digital Agency, to Freelance and Industry. Our clients range from global, large and small boutique agencies to industry-side businesses covering sectors including Fashion & Retail, FMCG, Travel and also Not for Profit.
Our people are the heart and the ambition of our business. That’s why we make sure they’re listened to, understood and supported. We’re committed to investing in our people which is why we offer extensive training programmes, market-leading benefits and annual incentive trips to Reykjavik and Ibiza.
We’re the best of both which means you get the structure and consistency of a large corporate with the entrepreneurial feel of a small boutique. So, if you have a brilliant idea for the business we’ll listen. In return, our people act with integrity, passion and commitment. This means living and breathing our values and knowing that the more they put in, the more they get back.