Part-time Office Administrator (job share)
This is a job share role, working from Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
Qualities of an Office Administrator
Confident, organised and an excellent communicator who works well under pressure and is comfortable with front of house hospitality of a professional design studio.
The support and maintenance of a high quality and efficient studio.
Help ensuring the office remains a professional, efficient and enjoyable environment to work and meet clients.
Working closely with Operations Manager to ensure an optimal office environment and its upkeep.
• Responsible for look and state of a high-quality studio, tackle any messy areas daily
• Liaise with Building Manager to resolve any building and/or shared facilities issues
• Meeting room bookings
• Ordering of stationery, paper, kitchen supplies and management of budget while ensuring stocks are at correct level at all times
• Booking, lending and receiving of digital equipment ensuring all parts are present and working, batteries charged, memory cards emptied etc.
• Management of magazine subscriptions and circulation
• Management of energy bills and suppliers
• Manage office cleaner
• Security and Safety, control over access and keys
FRONT OF HOUSE
• Provide excellent front of house services, including answering phones
• Catering for client meetings
• Arranging cabs, couriers
• Manage travel booking
Additional support responsibilities
To provide administrative support throughout each area of the business
ACCOUNTS SUPPORT (monthly)
• Petty cash and reconciliation of it
• Company credit cards and reconciliation of statement
• Office invoices, sign off for catering, stationary, travel etc. with knowledge of what has been ordered, allocating each with a job number
• Monthly Big Breakfast management with Creative Director and Operations Manager
• Management of Christmas and Summer parties (with Operations Manager)