Self Employed Travel Expert Agent
Becoming a Homeworker in the travel industry can be a rewarding and profitable career.
Not only that but it can also provide you with a great work life / home life balance.
At Independent Travel Experts (ITE) we work as a family. With the backing of The Travel Network Group - Europe's largest independent travel network - behind you, you will have all the support and guidance you need to drive forward your own business, yet have the freedom of working for yourself.
Currently ITE has over 100 Homeworkers and this number is growing all the time.
Agents choose to work with us because they feel motivated, supported and valued.
Becoming a Member of ITE means you can sell packages, flights, accommodation and all related travel products to your customers from all the UK's largest mainstream suppliers and ITE Business Partners. ITE offers a fully managed membership package, whereby we give you all the tools you need to set up, begin selling and start earning commission.
Becoming a Homeworker with us you will receive:
* A license to trade (compliance with PTR's & ATOL regulations).
* Access to over 180 suppliers of flights, package holidays,accommodation, cruise, transfers, ferry, and rail companies etc.
* Access to Honeycomb - our in-house online search and booking engine that gives you access to flights, cruise, accommodation, Eurostar and transfers.
* Access to Magic Professional- reservation system for searching & booking flights, accommodation, packages & transfers..
* Full face-to-face training
* Ongoing training through webinars & workshops.
* Full personal day-to-day support 7 days a week.
* 24 hour emergency support
* Your own 0800 number unique to you & your business
* A back office system to load your bookings into & all administration on bookings catered for by us.
* Marketing support (tour operator incentives; e-shots; business cards, organisation & attendance at travel markets/fairs).
* Commission payments paid to you monthly.
* No contractual obligations (join and leave as you wish).
* The ability to be up and running in 2 weeks.
* The ability to work from home in times convenient to you.
* Dedicated business development manager
* £30+VAT per month & £7.00 per month personal liability insurance.
* Commission split between the ITE Homeworker (61%) and ITE (39%) on all sales.
* Travel industry product knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this position please click the apply now button below.