Trainee Digital Marketing Executive
We are a leading digital marketing agency, based in Rickmansworth, delivering paid advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and other social channels.
As part of our PPC team you'll be fully involved in the day-to-day management of clients’ campaigns and will be expected to help set up campaigns and undertake ongoing optimisation against clear ROI targets for each client.
The right candidate will join a fun and productive team and will get the chance to learn all the principles of PPC and to build up exceptional skills for further career growth. This role would suit someone with a marketing background and strong analytical mind.
Full training will be provided.
The role is either full or part-time (minimum 25 hours per week). We are an inclusive employer and try to be as flexible as possible as to the individual needs of our team.
About the ideal candidate
- A degree in a related field i.e. Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics
- Marketing experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Numerical, analytic and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
There are some great perks for working for us, including; 25 days holiday, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, industry meet ups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team.