Amaze Direct Assistant Manager - Slough
Team: Contact Centre
At Metro Bank we are looking for talented people who display outstanding qualities that are in keeping with our values of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service. Your focus will be on effective teamwork, professional management and inspirational leadership.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support, and as a minimum you will need to have a proven track record at supervisory level, within a contact centre environment.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the Site Manager in providing supervision of the team and performance of all operational duties and assume complete responsibility in their absence. You will be expected to co-ordinate team schedules and provide leadership to Contact Centre Representatives.
In return we will make sure that you're well rewarded, with a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, non-contributory pension scheme, and bonus scheme.
This is what the job will involve:
• Leading a team who will deliver amazing customer service every day
• Be responsible for the full operational running of the Site, in deputy of the Store Manager
• Maintaining and exceeding service standards and call quality
• Work closely with the performance team ensuring amazing conversations occur each and every time we speak to our customers.
• Supporting in busier periods by taking customer calls
And we are looking for someone who is able to do all these wonderful things:
• Deliver inspirational leadership
• Thrive working in a fast paced contact centre
• Lead a team of up to 15 colleagues
• Display communication skills that are second to none
• Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays)