ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - SOUTHAMPTON
Are you an amazing leader? Do you have a passion for supporting people to be the best they can be? Are you committed to delivering amazing levels of customer service? Then becoming an Assistant Store Manager at Metro Bank could be the perfect role for you!
You will be supporting to lead a team to provide the highest level of customer service that can be found anywhere on the High Street! Our stores are the face of the Metro Bank brand and our expanding retail network means we can be there for our customers 7 days a week. It will be your responsibility to make sure your team surprise and delight every customer with a friendly, personal approach.
So what would you be doing?...
• Supporting your Store Manager to lead, coach and motivate a team to surprise and delight personal and business customers
• Co-ordinating rotas and holding one-to-ones with your team to make sure they are getting all the support they need to be amazing at their job
• Inspiring and nurturing colleagues so they grow
• Running events with your colleagues both in the Store and as part of the local community
• Making sure your Store looks amazing at all times
• Greeting customers, opening accounts, and handling complex queries to give amazing customer service at all times
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things...
• Excellent organisation and planning skills – our Stores are busy and we are growing quickly so you must plan and manage your time effectively
• Amazing leadership skills so you can inspire and nurture your team to give fantastic customer service
• Whilst we see ourselves as a Retailer, it is important that you understand Banking, and all of the wonderful risks and regulations that come with it
• 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays)