Hours: 3 days per week, flexible hours
Salary: up to £30k per annum (i.e. £50k pro-rata for 3 day week)
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance
- Entry into the workplace pension scheme with contributions matched up to 4%
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
At 27partners we bring the experiences people love in the software we use outside of work, into their workplaces. Our team has collaborated with some of the world’s biggest companies to create award-winning products across diverse fields of industry - from commerce, through healthcare, to the legal profession.
About the role
We are looking for an amazing Talent Manager to help us in our mission to become a superstar employer of choice and all round awesome place to work. We are a small, friendly team of software developers, project managers, systems engineers, production specialists and sales people. We would love to find someone with a passion for people who will help us us build and professionalise our internal capability, recruit the right people and make sure our employees are happy, engaged and growing.
You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, a positive and friendly force in the office. Ideally you will have had experience in an HR, talent management or Learning & Development type role, and be confident guiding and advising our Senior Management Team in these areas. Tech industry experience would be nice, but is not essential.
The role will primarily focus on:
- Developing company Learning and Development programme and career paths
- Managing the annual objective and performance review process
- Scheduling people onto client projects
- Welfare and support for employees
- Supporting Senior Managers in the development of a recruitment strategy
- Coordinating recruitment
- Onboarding new employees
- Championing activity that helps to build company culture like monthly socials and regular team away days
- Provision and reporting of management information as required
In addition to the above, the Talent Manager will also have some HR and Operations responsibilities.
Please email your CV and cover letter, clicking 'apply now'.